Facing Problem while Downloading Files/Folders from the Mediafire? | All Open Source

Thursday 12 December 2013

Facing Problem while Downloading Files/Folders from the Mediafire?

Remember Note  

I came to know today that many of my blog users are facing problem in downloading files. The complain is that when anybody wants to download the whole folder or multiple files at once, a message box is appeared on which "Upgrade' option is mentioned. The solution to this problem is that:
  1. Download files one by one
  2. Make your mediafire.com account
By following any of the above method, the problem can be solved.

I hope you will not face problems regarding this anymore, if it happens again, please contact with me. If the problem is resolved, give me feedback please. Thanks

4 comments :

  1. usama plzzz upload the mathod to download the vedioes 4rm fb while using google chrome....!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. check my post: " IDM is not working properly?"

      Delete
  2. I have uploaded the method. check this link....
    http://osapak.blogspot.com/2013/12/idm-is-not-working-properly.html

    ReplyDelete